Please log in:X
OR

请投下你喜欢的歌曲,详细办法请参考右方 ‘Rules’

 

 

Rules X

Each listener is entitled to vote for a maximum of 20 songs per day, once per song.

Additional votes will be nulled.

Listeners can vote by leaving a comment in the form below, should their desired song be left out in the song list provided.

Results will be tabulated and revealed on the coming Sunday.

Listener votes account for 60% of the final score. The remaining 40% are contributed by the DJ panel and the song’s performance on other music streaming platforms.

 

为确保榜单的公正性,YES 933《醉心龙虎榜》自创榜至今,坚持“一人一天一曲一票”制度,每人每日只能投选20首歌曲,杜绝任何灌票行为。

如果想投的歌曲不在页面上,请在下方留言写下想投的推荐歌曲。

成绩将在来临的星期日,醉心龙虎榜节目中宣布。

网络投票占每周成绩的60%,剩余40%为榜主评分及数位平台成绩参考。

 

Privacy Policy X
Details X

Promotion Dates

  • Promotion

    Start: 

    December 24, 2018 @ 11:23 am (Asia/Singapore)

    End: 

    January 01, 2022 @ 12:00 am (Asia/Singapore)
  • Voting Round 1

    Start: 

    December 24, 2018 @ 11:23 am (Asia/Singapore)

    End: 

    January 01, 2022 @ 12:00 am (Asia/Singapore)
Thanks for voting!
You already voted for this entry.
Come back to vote again tomorrow.
Enter Now: X